Food Delivery Service from Foxes Catering
Food delivery service from Foxes Catering
Fancy a change? Fed up with cooking? Have a night off with Delivery Food from Foxes! All dishes arrived chilled & ready to pop in the oven. Order before noon on Wednesday for Friday or Saturday delivery. We deliver within a 5-10 mile radius of Welford, which includes Wantage, Challow, the Hanneys, Chieveley, Newbury, Inkpen, Kintbury, Hungerford, Great Shefford, Letcombe Regis, Letcombe Bassett and Childrey.
Here’s how it works
- Have a look at the menu below and let us know if you would like any vegetarian options and your pudding choice.
- Please place your order using the order form on this page, by Messenger on our Facebook page or by emailing [email protected].
- Place your order before midday on Wednesday for Friday or Saturday delivery; arrangements will be made for a delivery time when we confirm your order.
- We will send confirmation email with an invoice and payment details. Payment is by Paypal or bank transfer, we would really appreciate payment as soon as you receive our confirmation email.
- Delivery within 5-10 miles of Welford is free, other distances by arrangement (a small fee may be added).
- Subject to availability.
- Any questions? Please call us on 01488 638269 or email [email protected]
Food Delivery Menu
Delivery menu for w/c 20th September 2021, for delivery Friday 24th or Saturday 25th September. Please order by 6pm Wednesday 22nd.
This week we have a delivery menu with an autumnal feel, and a little summery teaser of gazpacho, just in case some of you are going to throw caution to the wind and dash off to catch some sunshine in a warmer climate now the gates are being thrown open. Delivery on Friday and Saturday will be towards the end of the afternoon due to one or two things, if you were planning the food for lunch please let us know at time of ordering.
If our weekly menu appeals to you for a gathering or lunch/ dinner party and you would like it delivered in serving dishes rather than disposables, you only need to ask. As restrictions are easing, if anyone fancies a trip out you are always welcome to come and collect from us.
Our afternoon teas are available all week, a nice thing to share with friends as we catch up in and outdoors!
If you would like a dish on the menu that is gluten, dairy free, please do ask as it can usually be done. We are able to provide the dishes below in any numbers, not just 2’s and 4’s.
Starters £6.50 each
Gazpacho with olive ratatouille & croustades
Potted Wild Shrimp with coriander & chilli rice
Main Courses £8
Breast of guinea fowl braised with shallot mushrooms and green lentils
Mixed fish pie with dill sauce & mashed potato
Fennel, Pine Kernel & Parmesan Risotto
With roasted cherry tomatoes
Sides serves 2 £2.50
Parsley buttered potatoes
Roasted carrot & celeriac with nutmeg
Broccoli, leeks & peas with black pepper
Garlic Bread £2
Raspberry Bread Pudding
Spiced Poached Pears with Amaretto Creme Fraiche
Mixed Cheeses with Chutney
Can we tempt you with any extras…?
- Shortbread fingers x 175g £3
- Chocolate chip shortbread x 175g £3.50
- Ginger shortbread x 175g £3.50
Food Delivery Order Form
Working with Local Producers
For a real treat, order beer from the Indigenous Brewery, phone Kevin & Anita to organise and pay for what you would like directly from them, and we can deliver it with your food. Likewise if you would like to try the wine recommendation from SJ Wines Ltd, do the same, organise and pay for it directly with them and we can deliver it with your food, it just gets better!
Our Menus – Your Choice
What our customers say...
"Thank you both so much for the superb food provided for Sarah & Peter's wedding last weekend- and with such good humour on the day It was just brilliant. I was sorry not to meet you Karen but by the time I got round to it you had left. Dick & I wish you continued success with your catering service_ we will recommend you."